Who we are
Our website address is: http://xforce-cracks.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We retain the personal information we collect from you when we have a legitimate business interest in doing so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested) or to comply with legal, tax or accounting requirements. When we no longer have a legitimate interest in justifying the processing of your personal information, we delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup), we store your data securely.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for collecting and using personal data as described above depends on the type of information and the setting in which we collected it.
We collect your personal information in the following cases:
- The information is necessary to fill a service (for example, we need your email address to send you a newsletter, and your postal address to deliver your order);
- The treatment we do is necessary to defend one of our legitimate interests, without exceeding your own rights.
- You have explicitly consented (for example, you have checked a box that allows us to send you advertising for products or services of partners, which we think may be of interest to you); or
- The information is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (tax obligations for example)
We finance our free newsletter through advertising. There may be one or more small advertising inserts inserted in our messages, as well as messages dedicated to the promotion of certain offers. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive these promotional messages (we can not remove advertising inserts from our messages).
Each of our messages has an unsubscribe link that you can use to unsubscribe at any time.
When we collect and use your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, it will be to enable us to provide or improve our services, sites and communications, namely prospecting and direct marketing actions, fraud prevention , the management of the questions of customers and prospects … We may have to rely on the legitimate interest for other treatments and, if necessary, we will tell you when necessary what are these legitimate interests.
Your rights in the protection of personal data
You have the following rights regarding the protection of personal data:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request the deletion of your personal information, you may do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under “How to contact us”. We may not be entitled to delete your personal information if we are required to retain it in order to comply with our legal obligations, perform a public interest mission, establish, exercise or defend any legal claim or claim. exercise our right to freedom of expression and information.
- In addition, you may object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to limit the processing of your personal information or request the portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information provided in the “How to contact us” section.
- You have the right to refuse marketing communications that we send to you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the promotional emails we send you. To opt out of other forms of marketing (such as mail marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- If we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of any treatment we have performed prior to your withdrawal, nor the processing of your personal information made on the basis of legal grounds of treatment other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL). We are committed to responding to any inquiries regarding your data protection rights in accordance with applicable laws.
How to contact us ?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal information, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com